You can keep your home in top shape with simple tasks throughout the year. This month, be sure to:
- Check your basement windows for drafts and/or cracked panes.
- Check on supplies around the home that could will be helpful if there’s a weather related power outage or other emergency. Batteries, non perishable food items, and blankets should be available.
- Replace the filter on your furnace to keep it operating as efficiently as possible.
- Clean faucet aerators and shower heads.
- Reseal grout on counters, walls, and floors to prevent staining.
- Drain approximately 2 gallons from water heater to eliminate sediment.
- Make sure any decorative lights you put up for the holidays are working properly before hanging them. Anything with a frayed or damaged cord should be discarded.
Century 21 Platinum Properties
2150 Wilma Rudolph Blvd Suite 1
Clarksville, TN 37040
*each office is independently owned & operated